Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Dani's Shorts 2 FREE on Amazon for 2 days

As the title says. For some reason, people only want to download things from Amazon, so 2 days for free there. I don't know why but Amazon Kindle won't let me give any other free promotions...must look into that later. Go get DS2 from Amazon for FREE...now :-)
http://www.amazon.com/Danis-Shorts-2-Dani-Caile-ebook/dp/B00IHYKKG0
A new idea...yes and no. The problem is I can't think about anything for more than 5 minutes...here's my latest Weekend Quickie (42) on the Iron Writer website...
http://theironwriter.com/weekend-quickie-42/
I wanted to do the 'firework' but Jordan beat me to it...I don't want to tread on anyone's toes but....maybe I'll try a firework one for 42 in my next collection...
So, new idea? Yes...and no. A continuation of 'How to'? (which you haven't read yet) Another 'Graham Reader'? (so easy...okay, maybe I'll do that :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment