Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Saturday, July 12, 2014

TIW Weekend Quickie #44 LIVE!

Something new!
I wrote up my take on the TIW Weekend Quickie #44 and it was quite successful, I think.
http://theironwriter.com/weekend-quickie-44/
AND, on her podcast broadcast, DL Zwissler, that great erotic indie writer, read it out :-)
Listen to it here! If you want to only hear my story, she reads it out at around 25:00 :-)
http://www.spreaker.com/user/thefantasyrealm/raidm
I was also involved in an earlier broadcast and the Iron Writers involved were asked to write something inspired by a song...
The inspiration: Clare Bowen - Black Roses
This is what I wrote...I don't usually write poetry...

Seeking help, you poor me, what the hell ya think. 
Weep, weep, til your eyes they bleed.
Take a look at yourself, take a look at the street you live
And walk away.
 
Did I like the song? You tell me...

No comments:

Post a Comment