Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Into the Final!

Thank you for all your support, I made it into the TIW Winter Solstice Flash fiction Final (again).
The judges didn't like my great 'Guardians of the Galaxy' ripoff short story, but I got enough votes PLUS winning the Popular vote to tie with Chris Garrison to be the first '5th' member of a Final.

My new book "How to build a castle in seven easy steps" is out soon, very soon (perhaps this week).
If you'd like a copy or a signed copy (OMG) then please comment below and I'll see what I can do. The cover is FANTASTIC!

Now I'm off to write my entry for the Final :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment