Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Sunday, August 23, 2015

If you keep trying...

...something's gotta happen...
I've just become the editor of the "Firefly & Wisp" monthly magazine! I'm on a trial period but this small publisher is on the way up :-)
I've also picked up a large editing job from my friend Jasper :-)
AND I'm starting to write up the story of Graham Reader and how he became the 'soul collector', or Grim Reaper. Hopefully I can put a 'serial' story in the forementioned magazine :-)

Iron Writer Challenge 125 is coming up at the end of the week...and guess who's in it! Me. Yes. So I'll need your vote...later...if you feel my story is worthy...
...a picture from a month or two ago...the closest I'll get to Shakespeare...!



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete