Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Friday, September 25, 2015

New Interview on Black Heart Magazine!

I have a new interview on Black Heart magazine, thanks to Laura Roberts! Thank you!
Click on the link below to have a look :-) I'm getting more personal here, why not, no one's getting any younger...
http://blackheartmagazine.com/2015/09/18/seven-easy-questions-an-interview-with-dani-j-caile/

I won Iron Writer Challenge 128, thank you to all who voted, your vote makes me win...literally. Thanks for your support!
I'm also in the Autumn Open Prelims (Challenge 129) and it's a pretty good story, if I say so myself!
I'll post the link as soon as I've got it.
Anything else? Hush, hush,  something big is happening...:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment