Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Friday, December 4, 2015

New Iron Writer Story Up! Votes! C137

Yes, I have a story up again in the Iron Writer Challenge 137.
The rules: 500 words, 4 elements, and 4 writers.
Unfortunately...
1. I can't tell you which story is mine as they're all anonymous;
2. Your vote only counts if there is a tie (equal votes) in the Iron Writer's own little official writer-to-writer voting system over in Wiggio.com. Changes. Another attempt at quality control. ...I'm losing that, by the way...
My story? It has no spelling mistakes and it keeps EXACTLY to the rules (see above). Plus it's the best...what? Modesty? Well, someone has to believe in my writing skills, if not myself then at least my fingers typing right now...
Please go over, read and vote!
http://theironwriter.com/the-iron-writer-challenge-137/


No comments:

Post a Comment