Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

2015 Iron Writer Winter Open Final!

A great blog post which sums up how I feel.
http://www.whimsydark.com/blog/2015/4/13/please-shut-up-why-self-promotion-as-an-author-doesnt-work
This week I had a 'Twitter' promotion package, free, because I won that little voting competition. Do you know how many books I sold due to that? None. It doesn't work. I guess I'll stay on the desert know as 'self-publishing'...okay, now I'm not exactly 'self-published', I have books published by L by L and Firefly, it's a step up, but in terms of sales and exposure... not much difference, but that's the 'nature of the beast'.

Oh yes! My story is up in the 2015 Iron Writer Winter Open Final!
Come here and read (and vote if you like) my take on the elements given!
Enjoy!
http://theironwriter.com/the-iron-writer-challenge-142-2015-winter-open-championship/


No comments:

Post a Comment