Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Monday, February 22, 2016

Infatuation - a poem?

 "All For Love" is still out there, waiting for someone to read it.
http://www.amazon.com/All-Love-Dani-J-Caile/dp/0692622470
The book is basically about 'infatuation', but it has a secret message hidden inside, a personal message for those special people who give a shit :-)

Here's a little 'poem' about it. I don't write poetry.

You were Never There

You were an idea, an infatuation,
One that almost destroyed me.
You played the game, and the game was me.
But it was all me, and never you.
You were never there.
It was all me.

Yep. That's why I don't write poetry. LOL

But I do write books...love the cover.




No comments:

Post a Comment