Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

'Rage' promo went...well...yeah...well...

A few more people on this little rock of ours now have a free copy of 'Rage'. Super! Maybe a few of them will read it, maybe one will review it! Who knows? Would be nice...unless it's a 1 or 2 star review...but the book doesn't deserve that.
Reading 'Neuromancer' by William Gibson (http://www.amazon.com/Neuromancer-William-Gibson/dp/0441569595). Fantastic book. It has so much space for the reader, so much 'new' language, a place for the reader to breathe without being overpowering. If only I could write like that...I'm trying.
Finally got a nice beginning I like to a sci-fi. Perhaps I'll finish this one.
"All for Love" paperback should be up...like, now...'tomorrow' translated means next week, I guess. Am I impatient? Yes. Nature of the Beast. Or monster, should I say...
http://www.amazon.com/All-Love-Dani-J-Caile-ebook/dp/B01APR99OK



No comments:

Post a Comment