Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Friday, August 26, 2016

FREE Manna-X + news

Yes, 'Manna-X' is yet again free for the weekend!
https://www.amazon.com/Manna-X-Dani-J-Caile-ebook/dp/B00D94CWF0
Please, please, please, please, please REVIEW it on Amazon.com.
I have 16 reviews.
If I get 20 reviews, only 4 more, then I get onto an AMAZON LIST and I'll be seen by more readers.
If I get 50 reviews, then AMAZON WILL PAY ATTENTION TO ME and start FEATURING ME!
So, please! Reviews!

News...
I won the Iron Writer Poem #12...I don't do poems, but I do Shakespearean Sonnets...I will also bring out the 5 Shakespearean plays I have murdered for my Drama class very soon...


And I jointly won Iron Writer Challenge 170, putting me again into an Open Preliminary in a few weeks time...


So, if I keep my face to the screen, who knows what will happen?



No comments:

Post a Comment